We chat with Maree Fayne from Riverstone Neighbourhood Centre coordinator and find out what makes her tick.
1. Three people I would love to invite to dinner: The Dalai Lama, Cher and James Valentine.
2. The best advice I ever received was: Best advice came from my grandmother ‘‘if you have a job that you love, you’ll never work a day in your life’’.
3. The most amazing thing I’ve ever done is: Walk the Great Wall in China.
4. If I was down to my last $10 I would spent it on: Buy nine scratchies.
5. My greatest fear is: Heights and water (not a big Titanic fan!).
6. My fantasy job is: I already have it.
7. If I could have a super power it would be: The gift of healing.
8. My favourite phrase is...God grant me the Serenity to except the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference
9. My hidden talent is: Gift wrapping with flair.
10. If I could travel back in time, I would love to see: The French Revolution.
11. The one thing I will never throw out: My dolls pram my mum had restored for my 40th birthday.
12. True love is… being in love with the same man after 33 years of marriage.
13. My last meal would be: Lasagne.
14. My first car was: A Toyota Celica.
15. I’m always being asked: ‘‘What’s for tea?’’
16. My most embarrassing moment was... being caught in my PJ’s late Saturday morning by my sister-in –law, when I had told her I was not home.
17. What people may not know about me is: I love to sing in the shower.
18: Wierdest thing in my glove box: Tooth picks (just in case).
19. My biggest fashion faux pas was: I wore bell bottom pants to my high school reunion.
20. I wish I hadn’t: said I would to this questionnaire.
21. My earliest memory is: winning a koala bear at the Easter show in 1962.
22. On my bedside table is: Several books I intend to read?
23. People say I look like: My Mother.
24. A movie I think everyone should see: Doing time on Maple drive.
25. In the future… I will retire and enjoy travelling.
26. Favourite book as a child: A loved to collecting golden books as a child they were all my favourite.