AFTER 11 rounds of the NRL the Parramatta Eels sit in fourth place with six wins and four losses and a bye
After back-to-back wooden spoons, the blue and gold are riding high on the back of consecutive wins at home, including a 36-0 thrashing of St George Illawarra last week.
Here are 10 firsts they have achieved in the opening 10 rounds:
1. Round 10 was the first time they sold out Pirtek Stadium since April 29, 2012.
2. It's the first time the Eels have been in the top four after 10 rounds since 2007.
3. Six wins in the opening 10 games is the first time since 2005.
4.It's the first time the Eels have a realistic chance of making the finals in all three grades since 2008 — second in national youth competition, first in NSW Cup, fourth in NRL.
5. The Eels have seven wins in a row at Pirtek Stadium; the first time since 2005.
6. Semi Radradra (11 tries) is the first Eels player in more than a decade to challenge Steve Ella's try scoring record of 23.
7. It's the first time the Eels have won three in a row since 2010.
8. Brad Arthur (six wins from 10 games) is the first coach to have a winning record of more than 50 per cent since Michael Hagan in 2008.
9. Jarryd Hayne will be the first player to play 18 games for NSW on Wednesday night.
10. It's the first time the Eels have had the best attacking record in the league since 2005.
The Eels' next game is against the Panthers on May 30 at Sportingbet Stadium.