A Rebels bikie has been charged with weapons and drug offences.
Police said the 26-year-old man was stopped and searched by Strike Force Raptor officers in the car park of a fast food outlet on Sunnyholt Road, Kings Park, just before midnight last night on Friday.
He was allegedly found in possession of a loaded revolver and a quantity of amphetamine.
Police later executed a search warrant on a Marcus Street, Kings Park, residence and allegedly seized four stun devices; capsicum spray; a cattle prod; quantities of cocaine, ecstasy, GHB, cannabis and steroids; and cash.
The man, who is a known associate of the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang, was taken into custody and subsequently charged at Quakers Hill Police Station with:
- Possess loaded firearm in public place;
- Possess unregistered/unauthorised pistol;
- Two counts of possess prohibited drug;
- Supply prohibited drug;
- Possess anabolic steroid;
- Three counts of possess prohibited weapon;
- Possess ammunition without permit; and
- Deal with the proceeds of crime.
He was refused bail to appear in Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday.