- A gallery of GWS Giants supporters | PHOTOS
- Relive the Giants win over Sydney Swans in week one of AFL finals
- Giants urged to seize their chance this weekend
- Meet GWS Giants foundation member Michael Shillito
THE GWS Giants will face the biggest challenge of their short AFL history this weekend.
The Giants will host the Western Bulldogs in a must-win preliminary final on Saturday afternoon at Spotless Stadium.
The winner will progress to the 2016 AFL grand final, to face either the Sydney Swans or Adelaide Crows.
To celebrate, we have put together a gallery of submitted Giants fans photos.
We have also compiled a map of where the Giants supporter bases can be found across Australia and places to watch Saturday’s game.
Although the majority of supporter bases are in NSW, the Giants also have vocal support in Canberra, Melbourne and Perth.
GWS supporter groups:
- Canberra – members meet at P.J.O’Reilly’s Irish Pub on the corner of Alinga Street and West Row, Canberra.
- Macarthur – Camden Valley Country Club on 810 Camden Valley Way, Catherine Field.
- Blacktown – Kings Park Tavern on 214 Sunnyholt Road, Kings Park.
- Parramatta – The Commercial Hotel on 2 Hassall Street, Parramatta.
- Illawarra – Central Hotel on 3 Memorial Drive, Shellharbour.
- Perth – The Inglewood Hotel on 803 Beaufort Street, Perth.
- Melbourne – Mountain View Hotel in Richmond, Victoria.
- 3 Weeds Hotel on 197 Evans Road, Rozelle.
- The Australian Brewery on 350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill.